The EyeTV Electronic Program Guide (EPG) is created by data collected from various sources. Here are some of the common commercial EPG sources:
1) TV Guide - used in the United States
2) tvtv - used in Europe
3) IceTV - used in Australia
There are also a few free EPG sources
1) ATSC - free EPG for digital TV over antenna in North America
2) DVB - free EPG for digital TV in Europe and Australia
3) XMLTV - free (or pay) EPG for various analog and digital sources, world wide
If you are using TV Guide as your EPG provider, then please visit the TV Guide Diagnostics from the Help menu, and note if there are any
No matter what EPG source you use, the EyeTV Program Guide is kept in a special database file, EyeTVEPG.db. It can be found in:
If your guide information is missing or incorrect, then you
can erase that file, and then setup the Program Guide again. An easy
way to do that would be to Auto Tune again, and then update the guide
from the Guide Preferences.
Make sure that the information in the Guide Preferences reflects your choice of guide - for example, if you are using tvtv, then make sure your account name and password is properly entered.