Improved Editor EyeTV 3.0.4 features a redesigned Editor with many usability improvements.
3.0.4 features a redesigned Auto Tune dialog with an additional Update
Scan feature that adds channels without removing existing channels.
Support has been added for the following TV tuners:
80e, a USB stick that supports ATSC digital television and Clear QAM
unencrypted digital cable, available in North America.
- Terratec Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS FM, a USB stick that supports DVB-T/PAL/SECAM/FM radio, available in Europe and Australia.
- A problem auto tuning ATSC channels and updating the ATSC program guide with HDHomeRun has been resolved.
- A problem with very strong amplified DVB-T signals and EyeTV DTT Deluxe has been resolved.
- Reception of DVB-C channels with symbol rate 6956 kSyms/sec has been improved.
problem where EyeTV Hybrid (INT 2008) would lose signal when switching
between the AV inputs, DVB-T and DVB-C has been resolved.
problem where EyeTV Hybrid (US 2008) would display no signal on the AV
inputs when timeshifting was deactivated has been resolved.
problem where EyeTV 250 Plus (2008) could not receive a signal after
putting the Mac to sleep using the Apple Remote has been fixed.
- Improved EyeTV’s overall stability and performance.
- A crash when manually adding channels has been eliminated.
- Problems displaying text when the built-in Helvetica font has been disabled have been resolved.
- Triggered AppleScripts now trigger as expected.
problems with Smart Guides and the “Episode Count”, “Episode Number”,
“Channel Name”, and “Channel Number” criteria have been fixed.
certain circumstances, the “Record All Matches” option for Smart
Playlists would not record all shows; this has been resolved.
- A problem in France where the Canal+ DVB-T channel would play back with artefacts and dropped frames has been fixed.
- Improvements have been made in the playback of H.264 broadcasts.
- For DVB-T radio in Norway, EyeTV can now tune to MPEG-4 radio broadcasts.
- Recordings made with EyeTV 3.0.3 and the original EyeTV USB no longer display a speaker icon overlay.
- Problems with exports to Apple TV that repeated multiple frames have been resolved.