Tivizen has three LEDs (lights) on it, and each reports different aspects of operation.
Battery Indicator LED
The battery LED turns to Red when you connect Tivizen to a power source (your computer or a USB charger).
It turns to Green (solid) when the battery is fully charged.
While in operation, the LED
indicates the percentage of charge:
A fully charged battery equals up to
3.5 hours of live television.
- Green (blinking) indicates there’s 70-100% of
- Orange means you have 30-70% left
- Red means
there’s less than 30% of capacity.
TV Tuner Status LED
A fast blinking LED indicates that the
hardware is starting up.
The light will turn to solid Green when the TV tuner is ready.
Solid Red means a hardware reset may be required.
Hint: In the home network mode the TV tuner status LED will blink red and green. If you switch to another mode, the LED will turn solid green. Only a solid red state requires a hardware reset.
Network Activity LED
The LED will slowly blink while Wi-Fi is starting up.
When the LED turns to solid green the device is ready for Wi-Fi connections.
The light will start blinking when data is being transmitted.
Tivizen Boot Sequence
1) Press power button for approx. 1 second
2) Battery Indicator LED is solid green (or red if USB cable is connected)
3) TV Tuner Status LED starts blinking green
4) When TV tuner is ready the TV Tuner Status LED is solid green
5) Network Activity LED starts blinking green
6) When TV tuner is ready the TV Tuner Status LED is solid green
7) When the LED turns to solid green the device is ready for Wi-Fi connections.
8) Establish a Wi-Fi connection from your iPhone, iPod, iPad or Mac
9) Launch Tivizen app and perform setup